cayenne-user mailing list archives

From jonathan_ms2006 <jonathan_ms2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Closing Cayennes' DataContext
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2015 15:43:12 GMT
Hi Andrus,

      Good day! Is there a way to close cayennes' DataContext.? In my web
application I'm using this code "DataContext context =
ServletUtil.getSessionContext(session);" as suggested on cayenne website.
However the problem is, it is creating new connection every time a page
loads which as a result, returns an error when there are multiple users
accessing the web application:
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLNonTransientConnectionException: Data
source rejected establishment of connection,  message from server: "Too many
connections".

Any ideas how to overcome this error in cayenne.? Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,

Jonathan