cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Markus Reich <markus.re...@markusreich.at>
Subject Re: Archive tables
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2014 08:24:05 GMT
Hi Andrus,

the switch is durring runtime, so it's not defined at start up. The trigger
is e.g. a checkbox in the ui where the user can decide if he want to read
from archive. One idea was to create a view over archive and real table,
because it's only read only necessary.

Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> schrieb am Fri Dec 19 2014 at
08:22:26: