cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Simo Sentissi <simo.senti...@chiprewards.com>
Subject spark or dropwizard ?
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2014 18:12:56 GMT
Hey there

I am brand new to Cayenne. I was referred to it on Wed when I was told that it is a requirement
for a future project. I really liked the getting started documentation and I am impressed
with it. Just do not know how I never hear about it until now. I looked for a google group
until I subscribed to this user list.

Until now I used jdbi or jdbc within either Dropwizard or Spark frameworks. Both frameworks
“almost” abstract away lots of servlets interaction (DW case). Applications in both framework
are bootstrapped within either a main or run method in a startup class.

Since my future use case project will necessitate Cayenne and with a web data context -per
request– , and before I start figuring out how to obtain a per request data context session
within either spark or DW I was wondering if anybody did have the same use case? And how they
went about it.

Thanks
-S

This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is intended only for the confidential
use of the recipient(s) named above. If you have received this message by mistake, please
notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized
review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. ChipRewards,
Inc and any related companies reserve the right, to the extent and under circumstances permitted
by applicable law, to retain, monitor and intercept e-mail messages to and from its systems.
Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and do not necessarily
express those of ChipRewards, Inc or related companies.