cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: spark or dropwizard ?
Date Sat, 29 Nov 2014 12:57:50 GMT
The general way it is done for j2ee apps is to create the
ObjectContext in either a request attribute or a ThreadLocal at the
start of the request and remove it at the end of the request.   Lots
of ways to do it, though.  I also tend to check for a dirty
ObjectContext in the removal part to insure that there are no
uncommitted changes left over -- indicates a programming error on my
part.