cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Hugi Thordarson <h...@karlmenn.is>
Subject Traversing relationships in DataRow queries?
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2014 10:14:12 GMT
Hi all.

Once again, I’m looking into migrating to Cayenne from EOF :). One question though: Our
code depends heavily on raw row fetching (data rows) that traverses relationships. I haven’t
looked much at the Cayenne code, but do you believe adding support for this to Cayenne would
be a huge undertaking? Or does Cayenne perhaps provide an alternative method to achieve the
same results?

Cheers,
- hugi

PS: My apologies for the previous post, which my brain for some reason decided to post as
an answer to an older thread. I’m still on my first cup of coffee, and it’s a really Monday-ish
Friday up here.

// Hugi Thordarson
// http://www.loftfar.is/ <http://www.loftfar.is/>
// s. 895-6688