cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Soliciting Cayenne success stories
Date Sat, 06 Sep 2014 12:40:47 GMT
Sorry for cross-post. With release 3.1-final approaching, I'd like to ask our community for
Cayenne success stories. We'd like to promote the project, and the best way is to show how
it is used in real life.

NHL, ish, Nike are all actively using Cayenne in their major products - that I am well aware
of. Apple used it (or is using it?). But who else?

If you don't mind sharing your story, please email me directly or post it on the list. Even
if you are already on our success stories page and/or a long-term committer, still ping me.
We haven't updated our list in a while. Lost of new things have happened. So some recent information
on your latest Cayenne projects would be great.

Thanks in advance,

Andrus