cayenne-user mailing list archives

From <do...@xsinet.co.za>
Subject Re: Remote Change Notifications
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2014 17:11:34 GMT
Thanks Andrus

Say now I want to update my GUI when a change occurs, how do I know that an
object has been updated ?

regards
Jurgen

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrus Adamchik
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2014 1:52 PM
To: user@cayenne.apache.org
Subject: Re: Remote Change Notifications

When you enable remote notifications, Cayenne send and listens to events
itself. The are object commit events to be sure, containing change deltas.
When an event is received, it is processed by the DataDomain, with the
result being that all its  contexts update their copies of objects from the
event data.

Andrus