cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Lon Varscsak <lon.varsc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Which version?
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2014 16:47:35 GMT
Okay, cool.  I think that's what I used before.  I come from the land of
WebObjects/EOF/WOnder and I think 3.2 had some goodness that makes me feel
more at home. :P

It looks like 3.2's version of Modeler for OSX isn't running with Java 7
because I get a major.minor error when trying to use jtds.  I'm running the
plain java version with no issues (other than it looks like a java app :D).

-Lon