cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Lon Varscsak <lon.varsc...@gmail.com>
Subject Alternate connection for prod/dev
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2014 21:21:35 GMT
Hey guys, newb here...be gentlle. :P

I'm using Tapestry (newb there too) to build an app that connects to
Cayenne and it looks like they have these modules that
"contributeApplicationDefaults" where you specify values and keys for
things.  I have a module for Development/QA/Production.  I tried setting
"cayenne.jdbc.url" in the development module to connect to my DEV db and
another for my production db...but it looks like Cayenne doesn't honor this.

How would I set different urls for different "modes" for the application?

Thanks,

Lon