cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Lon Varscsak <lon.varsc...@gmail.com>
Subject Eclipse/Modeler/Magic
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2014 17:35:28 GMT
Hey guys,

A couple fo questions about class generation:

1) Is it possible to trigger (from within Eclipse) an automated build of
the classes when the model file changes?  I had this with WebObjects/WOLips
and it's such nice feature.
2) I can't figure out how to get the modeler to build classes into the
right directories honoring packages.  It seems like if I choose the
"packages" option (I can't remember the specific name) it doesn't end up in
the right place.  I'm sure I just misunderstand the options.

-Lon