cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <mgen...@masslight.net>
Subject Re: How to link to user record who made changes in audit trail
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2014 14:10:05 GMT
Hi Tim,

Tapestry does a redirect-after-post, so I believe it is pretty natural that
you'd see different threads involved.  One thread handles the POST (form
submission) and then another thread handles the rendering of the response,
which occurs after the redirect.  Perhaps this FAQ will help:

http://tapestry.apache.org/component-events-faq.html

mrg