cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Tony Giaccone <t...@giaccone.org>
Subject Query across to-many relationship
Date Sun, 27 Jul 2014 03:55:01 GMT
I’m a bit lost on how to make this work. I hope someone can point me in the right direction.

I have this model:

	A  has a to one relationship to B
	B  has a to many relationship to C
	C has several different attributes (type, quantity, magnitude) that I want to select against.

My query is I want the set of A, where B has a collection of C that contains both (type 1,
quantity 5) and (type 2, magnitude 7) and the size of B’s collection of C is 4;.

obviously the exact values described here are arbitrary, but I hope you get the idea.

I’m at a loss for how to structure this query in Cayenne. Any suggestions?

Tony