cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: AuditableFilter constructor
Date Sun, 09 Mar 2014 17:59:11 GMT
Hi Mark,

You are absolutely right. EntityResolver should be initialized inside ‘init’. IIRC the
constructor preceded the full definition of the DataChannelFilter API, so this was overlooked.
And in my own code I add filters when I already have a hold of CayenneRuntime (e.g. [1]),
so this didn’t come up.

Let me actually make this change on trunk for 3.2.

Andrus

[1] https://github.com/andrus/wowodc13/blob/master/editor/src/main/java/demo/editor/services/cayenne/EditorCayenneService.java