cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DBCPDataSourceFactory
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2014 16:41:26 GMT
I'm not an expert on this, but I'd set those values when I created the
Data Source.   For my DataSourceFactory, this happens in
getDataSource().  I don't manually configure or bind the
DataSourceFactory to the serverRuntime, but instead allow it to pull
it in from the cayenne.xml file.

    public DataSource getDataSource(DataNodeDescriptor nodeDescriptor)
throws Exception {

[...]

            return new PoolManager(
                    jdbcDriver,