cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Mark Stobbe <markstobb...@gmail.com>
Subject AuditableFilter constructor
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2014 09:52:43 GMT
Hi all,

The AuditableFilter constructor required an entityResolver to be passed.
However, when I am initializing the module there is no way to grab this
entityResolver just yet.

After careful inspection I noticed that it is not needed during
construction, but only later. Could anyone tell me why the entityResolver
is not set in the init(DataChannel) method of the AuditableFilter, such
that you can actually use:

binder.bindList(Constants.SERVER_DOMAIN_FILTERS_LIST) //
        .add(new ChangeSetFilter()) //
        .add(new AuditableFilter(new MyAuditableProcessor()));

in the module.configure(Binder) method.

Mark