cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Cayenne 3.0.2 - Global exception - frequent issue in my application
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2014 10:39:12 GMT
Hi there, do you have a full stack trace of the exception? It should reveal lots of useful
details.

I am also confused with this class present in your logs: org.apache.cayenne.modeler.util.ModelerLogger.

Andrus

On Mar 10, 2014, at 1:29 PM, Sampath Uppula <SU0064323@TechMahindra.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I am using Cayenne 3.0.2 with Mysql database.
>
> In my email scheduler, I am using the DataContext object to read the data from the database.
> I am getting the DataContext properly but when I am executing the below line I am getting
the Global exception.

> dashboardfilterCreateObj = DataObjectUtils.objectForPK(context,DashboardFilterCreate.class,
reportId);

> Can you please throw some light on it to resolve the issue.
>
> [INFO] [getDataContext],[19],[@@@@@@ DataContext is returned]
> [INFO] [emailDailyReportScheduler],[2777],[Object Context : org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContext@50ab9eed]
> [INFO] [emailDailyReportScheduler],[2781],[-- Report ID is : 11]
> [INFO] [org.apache.cayenne.modeler.util.ModelerLogger],[info],[78],[--- will run 1 query.]
> [INFO] [org.apache.cayenne.modeler.util.ModelerLogger],[info],[83],[*** error.]
> [ERROR] [emailDailyReportScheduler],[2843],[Exception occurred in emailDailyReportScheduler().
Exception Details : [v.3.0.2 Jun 11 2011 09:52:20] Global exception.]

and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may review the policy at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html
externally http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html internally within TechMahindra.