cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Sampath Uppula <SU0064...@TechMahindra.com>
Subject Cayenne 3.0.2 - Global exception - frequent issue in my application
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2014 10:29:40 GMT
Hi,
I am using Cayenne 3.0.2 with Mysql database.

In my email scheduler, I am using the DataContext object to read the data from the database.
I am getting the DataContext properly but when I am executing the below line I am getting
the Global exception.

dashboardfilterCreateObj = DataObjectUtils.objectForPK(context,DashboardFilterCreate.class,
reportId);

Can you please throw some light on it to resolve the issue.

[INFO] [getDataContext],[19],[@@@@@@ DataContext is returned]
[INFO] [emailDailyReportScheduler],[2777],[Object Context : org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContext@50ab9eed]
[INFO] [emailDailyReportScheduler],[2781],[-- Report ID is : 11]
[INFO] [org.apache.cayenne.modeler.util.ModelerLogger],[info],[78],[--- will run 1 query.]
[INFO] [org.apache.cayenne.modeler.util.ModelerLogger],[info],[83],[*** error.]
[ERROR] [emailDailyReportScheduler],[2843],[Exception occurred in emailDailyReportScheduler().
Exception Details : [v.3.0.2 Jun 11 2011 09:52:20] Global exception.]

Thanks,
Sampath Uppula.

Disclaimer:  This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential
and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may review the policy at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html
externally http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html internally within TechMahindra.