cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Aradiusz Milewski <arek.milew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migrate Database Schema, SqlServer
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2014 23:17:36 GMT
Hello

I've added patch to this as file attachement in jira.

W dniu 2014-03-26 08:40, Andrus Adamchik pisze:
> Thank you sir.
>
> Can’t promise a specific date for the fix, but we have it in the system :)
>
> Andrus
>
> On Mar 25, 2014, at 4:30 PM, Aradiusz Milewski <arek.milewski@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAY-1921
>>
>> W dniu 2014-03-17 08:18, Andrus Adamchik pisze:
>>> Hi Arek,
>>>
>>> Glad you like Cayenne :)
>>>
>>> Would you mind opening a Jira describing this issue and giving examples of the
system tables included?

>>> Thanks,
>>> Andrus

Cayenne for a year and I am very happy with it. However, I encountered a problem when using
the Migrate Database Schema for SqlServer 2008, the list shows  even system tables, which
makes life difficult :) Has anyone encountered a problem of this type?