cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Migrate Database Schema, SqlServer
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2014 07:40:58 GMT
Thank you sir.

Can’t promise a specific date for the fix, but we have it in the system :)

Andrus

On Mar 25, 2014, at 4:30 PM, Aradiusz Milewski <arek.milewski@gmail.com> wrote:

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAY-1921
>
> W dniu 2014-03-17 08:18, Andrus Adamchik pisze:
>> Hi Arek,
>>
>> Glad you like Cayenne :)
>>
>> Would you mind opening a Jira describing this issue and giving examples of the system
tables included?

>> Thanks,
>> Andrus
>>
>> On Mar 14, 2014, at 11:43 AM, Aradiusz Milewski <arek.milewski@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> At the beginning I would like to thank you for the nice frameowork. I'm using
Cayenne for a year and I am very happy with it. However, I encountered a problem when using
the Migrate Database Schema for SqlServer 2008, the list shows  even system tables, which
makes life difficult :) Has anyone encountered a problem of this type?