cayenne-user mailing list archives

From <do...@xsinet.co.za>
Subject Re: DBCPDataSourceFactory
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2014 16:08:11 GMT
Thanks Mike

Do I setup the BasicDataSource in the module I pass to ServerRuntime ?

I've got:

            String  iniFile = .....;
            MyDataSourceModule  module = new MyDataSourceModule(iniFile);
             server = new ServerRuntime( "cayenne-Vision.xml", module );

Do I then in MyDataSourceModule do something like:

@Override
public void configure( Binder binder )
{
      BasicDataSource ds = new BasicDataSource();
      ds.setUsername("scott");
      ds.setPassword("tiger");

      // .... set other options etc.

      binder.bind( BasicDataSource.class ).toInstance( ds );
}

So the question is if I manually configure a DBCP Data Source how do I pass
then pass on to Cayenne ?

Thanks, regards
Jurgen