cayenne-user mailing list archives

From <do...@xsinet.co.za>
Subject Re: DBCPDataSourceFactory
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2014 17:00:49 GMT
Thanks again Mike

> I don't manually configure or bind the DataSourceFactory to the
> serverRuntime, but instead allow it to pull it in from the cayenne.xml
> file.
Ok, you mentioned this before and I see in the Modeler where this can be
specified.

I take it then that MyDataSourceFactory  just needs the one method you show
below, getDataSource().
This where I then create the DBCP Data Source and just return it.

I'll have a go at it and see.

Thanks, regards
Jurgen