cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Integration cayenne in Spring
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2014 14:31:53 GMT
Hi Christophe,

while it is actually a good idea to reuse TransactionManager inside Cayenne (I am totally
open to doing it), a “standard” solution was to tell Cayenne to use “external” transactions,
which simply skips the commit inside Cayenne, delegating that to the external code that manages
the DataSource. Is that not working for you?

Cheers,
Andrus

On Jan 30, 2014, at 5:09 PM, Christophe Friederich <christophefriederich@me.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I done a  spring integration of cayenne 3.0.2 ( JTA Support and Transaction Proxy,override
default configuration in xml,...),
> and now I will migrate to 3.2. I have supposed implement TransactionManager Interface
but it's never used.
> my question is: Are you plan to integrate TransactionManager interface in DataDomain
class to replace  runInTransaction() method ?