cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: V3.0.2 org.apache.cayenne.access.DataDomain, line 258
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2014 23:01:11 GMT
On 17/01/2014 1:04am, Emile Salem wrote:
> Thanks for the quick answer.
>
> The reason we chose 3.0 over 3.1 is we didn’t want to use a beta version in our production
environment. Because we’re scared of that word, "Beta".

For what it is worth, many production systems (including ours) use not just the betas but
the 3.2 milestones. Cayenne releases are extremely stable, even on the main development branch.

That said, here are the open bugs on the 3.1 branch:

http://s.apache.org/lc

Some of them are quite old and may not be really bugs at all.

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis