cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cayenne library changes log level in struts2
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2013 14:37:59 GMT
There was no slf4j or log4j2 when we chose our logging system.

But even today, I'd still say commons logging makes the most sense for
a framework like Cayenne since every other logging system works well
with it, which allows the end-user to decide which logging system they
want to select for their own applications.