cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Christian Grobmeier" <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cayenne library changes log level in struts2
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2013 13:26:15 GMT
When I recall correctly Cayenne takes it's own log4j.properties when
nothing is given.

You could try to create your own log4j confiugraiton like that:

log4j.logger.org.apache.cayenne=INFO
log4j.category.org.apache.struts2=INFO
log4j.category.org.apache=INFO
log4j.category.com.opensymphony.xwork2.=INFO

On 3 Dec 2013, at 14:12, jotpe wrote:

> Hello list,
>
> I'm getting started with cayenne
> 3.2M1<http://cayenne.apache.org/2013/07/cayenne-32m1-released.html>.
> I use it in a tomcat webapplication together with the webapplication
> framework struts2. When i add the cayenne jar and use or-mapper in
> jsp's
> the sublibrary from struts2 "freemarker" changes it's loglevel to
> debug and
> floods me with tons of messages. Doesnt matter what is i configure
> about
> the loglevel in struts it doenst change...
>
> Without cayenne freemarker logs only with info level.
>
> Does anybody know how to solve this?
>
> Best regards, Johannes

---
http://www.grobmeier.de