cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: cayenne library changes log level in struts2
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2013 13:30:44 GMT
Nah, you are talking about very old Cayenne. 3.2M1 does not interfere with logging settings,
except for requiring commons-logging.jar to be there.

jar tvf cayenne-server-3.2M1.jar |grep properties
   931 Sun Jul 07 19:55:24 FET 2013 org/apache/cayenne/cayenne-strings.properties
   117 Sun Jul 07 19:55:34 FET 2013 META-INF/maven/org.apache.cayenne/cayenne-server/pom.properties

Though taking control of your own logging setup at the application level is certainly a very
good idea.

Andrus