cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: CayenneModeler 3.2M1 on Mac OS X Mavericks
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2013 10:00:00 GMT
Seems to work for me.

> Additional information, I don't have the Apple java 1.6 installed. Only Oracle jdk1.7.0_45

I actually have Java 6 (side by side with 7), and this is what Modeler is using. Java 6 was
removed during mavericks upgrade, but when I clicked on Eclipse app for the first time, it
prompted me to install it.

Anyways, looks like we need to test a Java7-only case.

Andrus

On Nov 6, 2013, at 12:17 PM, D Tim Cummings <tim@triptera.com.au> wrote:
> I have just upgraded to Mac OS X Mavericks and the Mac specific CayenneModeler 3.2M1
is no longer working. It just won't open. When I tried installing again, Mavericks says CayenneModeler
is damaged and gives me the option to delete it. I have started using the platform independent
version of CayenneModeler 3.2M1 on Mavericks now and it works fine.