cayenne-user mailing list archives

From John Huss <johnth...@gmail.com>
Subject Creating a second runtime with different number of max connections
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 16:30:48 GMT
I'm having trouble overriding the max number of database connections when
creating a second ServerRuntime.  I have a module like this:

public class BackgroundModule implements Module {
    @Override
    public void configure(Binder binder) {
        binder.bindMap(Constants.PROPERTIES_MAP)
            .put("cayenne.jdbc.max_connections.MyDomain.MyNode", 1);
    }
}

In the first ServerRuntime I create I have set the number of connections
higher.  That higher number is still used in the second runtime created
even though I have added the BackgroundModule to the end of the module list
and it is for sure being run.  Is there a way to override the max
connections either directly or via DI?

Thanks,
John