cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3.0 -> 3.1: Committed changes not propagating to other contexts / invalidating objects not removing cached values
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2013 13:29:10 GMT
On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 2:02 AM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
> You will only need third-party packages (JMS, JGroups, XMPP, etc.) for notification clustering.
Notifications within a single JVM are based solely on Cayenne code.

Where is the code that sets this up for the case of "within a single
JVM"?   As I mentioned before, no notifications are being sent from a
single JVM configuration because nothing is registered to listen for
them.    I don't see anything in the code base that will listen for
notifications for a single JVM, and the default event listener for
Cayenne appears to be JavaGroups (but only if it's in the classpath).

This is under 3.0 and 3.1.