cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Removing "use shared cache" option
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2013 16:56:21 GMT
This patch also fixed issues where I was having to manually force an
entity to be reloaded from the database to reflect changes.   I was
able to comment out changes I'd made just to get my project working
under 3.1, and all of project tests now pass.

Even if we decide to drop "use shared cache" at some point, I think
it's worthwhile to commit this patch for 3.1, and possibly 3.0.   Any
reason why I should not do so?  I'd like to also write a Cayenne test
showing the issue, but I probably won't get to that until late this
week.