cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Creating a second runtime with different number of max connections
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2013 06:25:02 GMT
This looks about right.. However you may just use “cayenne.jdbc.max_connections”. Presumably
module properties are scoped by runtime, so stripping off domain/node should be ok.

Also check that you don’t have it set globally for the JVM via -Dcayenne.jdbc.max_connections
, which would override any Module settings.

A.