cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Help with FK
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 08:05:43 GMT
Hi Andres,

First you will need to map a relationship based on your FK/PK pair (both DbRelationship and
ObjRelationship) [1]. Once you have that in the model and regenerate your java classes, your
Ordencompra object will have a method like ‘getCotizacions’, returning a collection of
related objects. So you can use that. Or you can build a query based on a know Ordencompra
as a criteria:

Ordencompra o = ..
SelectQuery q = new SelectQuery(Cotizacion.class);
q.andQualifier(ExpressionFactory.matchExp(Cotizacion.ORDENCOMPRA_PROPERTY, o);

Hope this helps,
Andrus

[1] http://cayenne.apache.org/docs/3.1/tutorial/ch03.html#mapping-db-relationships