cayenne-user mailing list archives

From do...@xsinet.co.za
Subject Re: RelationshipQuery
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2013 06:16:07 GMT
Hi Ari

Thanks for the reply. My model is setup to return a Map for the
relationship as per your steps, and that works great.

My problems are:
1. How do I tell Cayenne to refetch the data for that relationship (when
parent object's cache strategy is set to SHARED_CACHE) ?

And/or 2.  What is the API to get Cayenne to return a Map, like when using
objectContext().performQuery( someQry ) or such like.

Thanks.