cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Markus Reich <markus.re...@markusreich.at>
Subject Child Contexts
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 05:58:57 GMT
Hi,

I've a question concering child contexts, when I add an object to a child
context with method localObject, I thought the object is really from parent
to child context?

But when I run the following JUnit Test, it doesn't fail, although it
should?

  @Test
  public void testChildContext() {
    // create test instance
    MiiPickingcontainer container =
MiiPickingcontainer.createInstance(context, "9999", "9999", "JUNIT");
    context.commitChanges();

    Assert.assertEquals(0, context.modifiedObjects().size());
    ObjectContext childContext = runtime.newContext(context.getChannel());
    // move object to child context
    childContext.localObject(container);
    container.setStatusid(330);
    Assert.assertEquals(1, context.modifiedObjects().size());
    Assert.assertEquals(0, childContext.modifiedObjects().size());
    // commit childcontext
    childContext.commitChangesToParent();
    Assert.assertEquals(1, context.modifiedObjects().size());
    Assert.assertEquals(0, childContext.modifiedObjects().size());

    // clean up
    context.deleteObjects(container);
    context.commitChanges();
  }