cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Cayenne with Postgress : how to get data from cursor
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2013 18:22:43 GMT
While I don't have much recent production experience with PostgreSQL, I recently did some research
for a stackoverflow answer [1] (maybe that was your question?). My overall experience was
that Cayenne (and PostgreSQL JDBC driver) would support pretty much any kind of PG function.
Although coding those functions is somewhat arcane (to me at least), I never had to resort
to any Oracle-like hacks.

Sorry if this is not very specific. Maybe you can post the example of your PostgreSQL function,
and someone will have a better idea.

Andrus

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16921942/porting-apache-cayenne-from-oracle-to-postgresql