cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Rick Bonnett <rbonn...@mesca.com>
Subject Re: Config files in jar file?
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2013 13:02:42 GMT
Had to put this one aside for a while, but picking it back up now.

Yes, this is under 31B2. Here's the exception/stack trace I am receiving. I had expected that
since my model classes are located in the jar file, that the ClassLoader would also find my
config files there as well.

I'd like to do this without having to write a custom resource locator, so I'll be trying what
I can. Any insights would be helpful..
Thanks

org.apache.cayenne.configuration.server.DataDomainLoadException: [v.3.1B2 Feb 05 2013 20:48:18]
Configuration resource "cayenne-mesca_events.xml" is not found.
at org.apache.cayenne.configuration.server.DataDomainProvider.createAndInitDataDomain(DataDomainProvider.java:143)
at org.apache.cayenne.configuration.server.DataDomainProvider.get(DataDomainProvider.java:106)
at org.apache.cayenne.configuration.server.DataDomainProvider.get(DataDomainProvider.java:60)
at org.apache.cayenne.di.spi.CustomProvidersProvider.get(CustomProvidersProvider.java:38)
at org.apache.cayenne.di.spi.FieldInjectingProvider.get(FieldInjectingProvider.java:42)
at org.apache.cayenne.di.spi.DefaultScopeProvider.get(DefaultScopeProvider.java:49)
at org.apache.cayenne.di.spi.DefaultInjector.getInstance(DefaultInjector.java:107)
at org.apache.cayenne.di.spi.FieldInjectingProvider.injectMember(FieldInjectingProvider.java:93)
at org.apache.cayenne.di.spi.FieldInjectingProvider.injectMembers(FieldInjectingProvider.java:58)
at org.apache.cayenne.di.spi.FieldInjectingProvider.get(FieldInjectingProvider.java:43)
at org.apache.cayenne.di.spi.DefaultScopeProvider.get(DefaultScopeProvider.java:49)
at org.apache.cayenne.di.spi.DefaultInjector.getInstance(DefaultInjector.java:103)
at org.apache.cayenne.configuration.CayenneRuntime.getContext(CayenneRuntime.java:180)
at com.mesca.events.manager.EventManager.InitializeCayenne(EventManager.java:25)

On Aug 21, 2013, at 3:23 AM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org<mailto:andrus@objectstyle.org>>