cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Sudarshana Gurusinghe <sgurusin...@gmail.com>
Subject Question on Cayenne
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 04:09:23 GMT
Hi,

I have just started trying this using
http://cayenne.apache.org/docs/3.1/tutorial/. I have generated simple
classes. But the _Book class refers to some additional class named
Properties which is not in the library.

See the generated code.

package com.sg.library.domain.auto;

import org.apache.cayenne.CayenneDataObject;
import org.apache.cayenne.exp.Property;

/**
 * Class _Author was generated by Cayenne.
 * It is probably a good idea to avoid changing this class manually,
 * since it may be overwritten next time code is regenerated.
 * If you need to make any customizations, please use subclass.
 */
public abstract class _Author extends CayenneDataObject {

    @Deprecated
    public static final String FIRSTNAME_PROPERTY = "firstname";

    public static final String ID_PK_COLUMN = "id";

    public static final Property<String> FIRSTNAME = new
Property<String>("firstname");

    public void setFirstname(String firstname) {
        writeProperty("firstname", firstname);
    }
    public String getFirstname() {
        return (String)readProperty("firstname");
    }

}

What am I doing wrong and where can I get the Property class ?

Regards,
Sudarshana