cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Tony Giaccone <tgiacc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flattened relationships
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 11:39:51 GMT
Yeah it's possible, but.. The whole point of the modeler is to shield people from having to
hand edit XML and because the modeler does that so well it means that average developers aren't
familiar with the XML structure and options.

Being able to open two models at the same time seems like a pretty reasonable thing to be
able to do.

Tony

On Aug 6, 2013, at 1:18 AM, Aristedes Maniatis <ari@maniatis.org> wrote:

> Don't forget that the model is just XML, so you can diff that directly. And applications
like Oxygen can diff XML ignoring whitespace and changes in element ordering.