cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Flattened relationships
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 11:44:59 GMT
FWIW, I'd also like to be able to open multiple projects, although for a different reason.
I have a number of projects in a single system that I'd like to work with simultaneously.

Andrus

On Aug 6, 2013, at 2:39 PM, Tony Giaccone <tgiaccone@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yeah it's possible, but.. The whole point of the modeler is to shield people from having
to hand edit XML and because the modeler does that so well it means that average developers
aren't familiar with the XML structure and options.

> Being able to open two models at the same time seems like a pretty reasonable thing to
be able to do.

> Tony
>
> On Aug 6, 2013, at 1:18 AM, Aristedes Maniatis <ari@maniatis.org> wrote:
>
>> Don't forget that the model is just XML, so you can diff that directly. And applications
like Oxygen can diff XML ignoring whitespace and changes in element ordering.