cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject [ANN] Cayenne 3.2M1 release
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2013 10:29:07 GMT
If you were on the site this morning, you've probably already noticed that we just released
the first milestone of Cayenne 3.2. The full announcement is here:

http://cayenne.apache.org/2013/07/cayenne-32m1-released.html

It is pretty cool. For once it is not just about stack improvements that, while extremely
important, are somewhat obscure and maybe less exciting to the end user. 3.2 is all about
better API for everyday use - ObjectContext, Query, etc. The new generated static property
descriptors in DataObjects are great.

My own Cayenne code became 30-40% smaller and practically Eclipse warning-free after switching
to 3.2. And we'll keep improving things further in the future milestones.

Enjoy!

Andrus