cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: Which Cayenne Version to use ?
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 08:19:03 GMT
On 23/07/13 5:57pm, Malcolm Edgar wrote:
> The quality of Cayenne is extremely high, so I am not concerned about the
> label we give the release, but I want understand peoples experience with
> 3.1, is it ready for prime time?

I've been using 3.1 in production ever since 3.1M1. We are just now thinking about getting
3.2M1 into our development so that we move it into production in the next three months. This
is for six web applications and one ROP Swing application used by about 300 internal people
in total across multiple organisations (plus taking 250,000 enrolments per year from the general
public).

We've had a small number of issues in Cayenne, but almost always us bumping up against features
we'd like to have rather than bugs.

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis