cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Malcolm Edgar <malcolm.ed...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scale out
Date Sat, 01 Jun 2013 02:45:22 GMT
what about doing something virtual with a Connect session or eqquivalent.

regards Malcolm

On 31/05/2013, at 10:38 PM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:

> On May 31, 2013, at 3:21 PM, Christian Grobmeier <grobmeier@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks all for your comments and the ideas
>> Looks like it is not an easy task and I am glad I asked so early. I
>> will most likely not check terracotta, I am hoping for an easy
>> solution. :-(
>
> Cache groups are fairly easy and lightweight if you are ready to make a few tradeoffs.
So don't despair.

>> Unfortunately Montreal is pretty far from Germany, I would have loved
>> to check this training out.
>> If you want to do something like that in my country, i will happily assist.
>
> That'll be great :) I am only 2 hours flight away from Germany for most of the year.
I've no idea how to make a successful Cayenne-only event though. The community is not that
large and geographically spread across the globe. So we can either do something low key /
informal thing or do a barcamp at some Apache event. WDYT?