cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Markus Reich <markus.re...@markusreich.at>
Subject Re: Disabling caching for relationship queries
Date Wed, 08 May 2013 11:48:21 GMT
e.g.
    SelectQuery query = new SelectQuery(MiiPickingcontainer.class);
    query.setQualifier(expression);
    query.addOrdering(MiiPickingcontainer.MESSTART_PROPERTY,
SortOrder.ASCENDING);

    @SuppressWarnings("unchecked")
    List<MiiPickingcontainer> containers = ctxt.performQuery(query);
    return containers;

MiiPickingcontainer has n MiiPickingcontainerPositions and a Position has
an 1:1 order

--
*Markus Reich*
Moosbach 28/2