cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "giulio.cesare@gmail.com" <giulio.ces...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SQLTemplate returning NULL results
Date Tue, 28 May 2013 14:22:03 GMT
Jurgen,

thanks for the tip; but I am either completely blind (as I can see no
differences in the query compared to the structure of the DB), or there is
something else going on in my case.

As stated in the initial message, I have also tried using the same exact
SQL statement logged by Cayenne when using SelectQuery instead of
SQLTemplate; but to no avail.

I will post here any findings.

Giulio Cesare