cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Scale out
Date Fri, 31 May 2013 12:38:10 GMT

On May 31, 2013, at 3:21 PM, Christian Grobmeier <grobmeier@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks all for your comments and the ideas
> Looks like it is not an easy task and I am glad I asked so early. I
> will most likely not check terracotta, I am hoping for an easy
> solution. :-(

Cache groups are fairly easy and lightweight if you are ready to make a few tradeoffs. So
don't despair.

> Unfortunately Montreal is pretty far from Germany, I would have loved
> to check this training out.
> If you want to do something like that in my country, i will happily assist.

That'll be great :) I am only 2 hours flight away from Germany for most of the year. I've
no idea how to make a successful Cayenne-only event though. The community is not that large
and geographically spread across the globe. So we can either do something low key / informal
thing or do a barcamp at some Apache event. WDYT?

Andrus