cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Revert object changes without rollback
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2013 14:54:56 GMT
Rollback works against a context.   It rolls back all of the changes
in that context since the last commit of that context.

Depending on how you use it, most of the time you probably won't even
bother to roll back changes -- you just allow the context to be
garbage-collected and create a new one.

If you want to work on a subset of the objects in your context, then
yes, you will probably want to create a child context of that context
and work with a copy of the object in the child context.