cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Markus Reich <markus.re...@markusreich.at>
Subject Convert Oracle Type NUMBER to java.lang.Boolean
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2013 08:51:12 GMT
Hi,

I've a problem with using boolean values in my cayenne class.
In Oracle DB the field has type NUMBER and contains only 0 or 1 as value.
Now I thought I can map this to a Boolean?
I came to this because it also works when I select with an Expression:
ExpressionFactory.matchExp(MiiPickingcontainer.DELETED_PROPERTY, false));

But when I make a check with getDeleted()==false, it doesn't work as
getDeleted() always returns false?

What would be the best approach to transform a Oracle NUMBER to a Boolean?

Markus