cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Rick Bonnett <rbonn...@mesca.com>
Subject Re: SQLTemplate problems in 3.1B2
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 18:22:35 GMT

I'm using glassfish 3.1.2. I have managed to get this working though.

What I ended up doing was explicitly putting the velocity jar file in my domains/domain1/lib
folder under glassfish . This then resulted in a new class loader exception about commons.lang.StringUtils.
So I put commons-lang-2.6 jar in the lib folder as well - now all works fine.

In my maven dependency hierarchy, I see that velocity-1.6.3 references commons-lang-2.4. I
am also using commons-configuration-1.9 which references commons-lang-2.6. Maven is telling
me it is omitting the commons-lang-2.4 because of the 2.6 conflict. All this seems related
to me, but I'm not sure how.

If there's anything else you would like me to try at my end, I'll be glad to do so. It doesn't
seem like I should have to go through all these hoops when I'm using maven to manage my dependencies
for me.

I'm including my pom.xml file as well in case that's useful to you.

And thanks all for the great help so far…

<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0 http://maven.apache.org/xsd/maven-4.0.0.xsd">
  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <groupId>CayenneServiceTemplate</groupId>
  <artifactId>CayenneServiceTemplate</artifactId>
  <version>1.0.0</version>
  <dependencies>
  <dependency>
  <groupId>org.apache.cayenne</groupId>
  <artifactId>cayenne-server</artifactId>
  <version>3.1B2</version>
  </dependency>
  <dependency>
  <groupId>org.jdom</groupId>
  <artifactId>jdom</artifactId>
  <version>1.1.3</version>
  </dependency>
  <dependency>
  <groupId>com.sun.jersey</groupId>
  <artifactId>jersey-grizzly2</artifactId>
  <version>1.12</version>
  </dependency>
  <dependency>
  <groupId>postgresql</groupId>
  <artifactId>postgresql</artifactId>
  <version>9.1-901.jdbc4</version>
  </dependency>
  <dependency>
  <groupId>axis</groupId>
  <artifactId>axis-jaxrpc</artifactId>
  <version>1.4</version>
  </dependency>
  <dependency>
  <groupId>axis</groupId>
  <artifactId>axis</artifactId>
  <version>1.4</version>
  </dependency>
  <dependency>
  <groupId>com.google.code.gson</groupId>
  <artifactId>gson</artifactId>
  <version>2.2.2</version>
  </dependency>
  <dependency>
  <groupId>org.codehaus.jackson</groupId>
  <artifactId>jackson-jaxrs</artifactId>
  <version>1.9.12</version>
  </dependency>
  <dependency>
  <groupId>org.codehaus.jackson</groupId>
  <artifactId>jackson-xc</artifactId>
  <version>1.9.12</version>
  </dependency>
  <dependency>
  <groupId>commons-configuration</groupId>
  <artifactId>commons-configuration</artifactId>
  <version>1.9</version>
  </dependency>
  <dependency>
  <groupId>org.apache.httpcomponents</groupId>
  <artifactId>httpclient</artifactId>
  <version>4.2.2</version>
  </dependency>

  </dependencies>