cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Erlend Birkenes ...@dataloy.com>
Subject Re: Docs evolving
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 09:51:38 GMT
2013/2/21 Aristedes Maniatis <ari@maniatis.org>

> On 22/02/13 12:04am, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
>
>> Good question. I am not even sure who maintains this Fisheye instance.
>> Ari, do you know maybe?
>>

> I set it up years ago. I'll go a see if it needs poking.

Thanks. It is linked to from JIRA so I think it should be kept up to date.

> Alternatively github has a good mirror of our repo and has a nice commit
> history view.

Yeah, I found that after asking about it here. But the GitHub Commit
History is not as nice as Fisheye's Activity view for just getting a quick
overview of recent changes, since it doesn't list the changed files.
Fisheye with Expand All lists all the files and shows the number of changed
lines with easy access to a diff or source for each file. Very nice.
GitHub is far better for browsing code though.

--
Erlend