cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Docs evolving
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 13:04:53 GMT
Good question. I am not even sure who maintains this Fisheye instance. Ari, do you know maybe?

Alternatively all commit emails are sent to the commits mailing list, that is archived in
a few places. Some archives, like markmail, provide RSS feeds. E.g.:

http://cayenne.markmail.org/atom/+list:org.apache.cayenne.commits

Site publishing also goes through SVN (although not our SVN, but we get an email on the list).
The RSS above can be filtered by the SVN path like this:

http://cayenne.markmail.org/atom/list:org.apache.cayenne.commits+/websites/production

or a bit more informative staging SVN that contains the diffs:

http://cayenne.markmail.org/atom/list:org.apache.cayenne.commits+websites/staging

Andrus